Bookings can be made up to seven days in advance, excluding the Express, Fully Accessible
and Scanning workstations.
For further information, please visit our Internet and computer access sections.
Please note that by using these services, you agree to familiarise yourself with and abide by all relevant policies:
To log in, please enter your library card number or your Hillingdon First Card number with no spaces (if the first digit is 0, please add the prefix 20112).
If you encounter any problems please telephone 01895 250714 or send an email to email@example.com
Help: Logging In
- select the library you wish to make the PC booking in, enter your user ID (library card number or HillingdonFirst card number) and click the "Sign in" button
- you must have a valid user ID to login to this website
- you get three attempts to login, and then your user ID is blocked for 20 minutes
- if you are on a slow connection (for example home dial up) you can speed up the site by choosing zero from 'Show PCs'
- if you leave the screen idle for 20 minutes then you will be redirected to the log in screen
Help: Navigating the website
Different areas of the website are accessed using the menu at the top of the screen:
You can make a booking, view, edit or cancel existing bookings.
Help: Make a booking
- you may enter a telephone number to allow staff to call you if problems arise, but you can leave this blank
- enter your email address if you want to receive a confirmation email of your booking details
- select the library you wish to make the booking at
- select the day you wish to make the booking for
- you may only make bookings a maximum of 7 days in advance
- if you change the day or the site then the page will reload. Please be patient, this may take a few seconds at busy times
- choose the start time and a PC for your session from the drop down lists, or simply click on an available slot in the bookings grid below
Free slots are shown like this; when the site is closed, or the time passed, then like this:; if the PC is booked or in use then like so:; shows the users current booking:; and this shows if the booking is in session currently.
- to increase the PCs shown in the grid, choose a number from 'Show PCs' dropdown and it will automatically update the grid
- or you can page through the available PCs using the 'next' and 'back' links on the left hand side of the grid
- choose how long you want the session to last. Bookings are limited to 15 minute blocks
- click on the button to confirm your booking
- click on the 'Logout' button at any time to finish using the website, particularly if you are using the website on a public machine